A whole new way of working in drilling operations
The Drilling Process Platform (DPP), is a digital solution for all personnel involved in well construction operations, onshore and offshore. DPP is a way to standardise and digitalise how drilling operations are executed on a rig. DPP is the solution that enables the operator´s drilling department, the drilling contractor´s rig crew and service contractors to perform as one team, ensuring an consistent, efficient and transparent operations.
DPP bridges the information flow between operator's drilling departments, drilling contractors and service company rig personnel.
Operator's paper based drilling instructions
- The use of paper based instructions is an inefficient way of working & sharing information
- Lack of visibility on operational status and progress, drives lack of coordination
- Manual operational reporting is a burden for key roles and leads to poor performance data
End-to-end digital flow of information
- Digitalised drilling instructions and approval flow, ensures better planning & preparation and is accessible for parties involved
- Realtime operations insight, accessible by all involved on rig & onshore, improving coordination and communication, whilst providing operational transparency
- Automated digital real time reporting, with granular data, is sent back to the operator’s drilling department and forms the basis for continuous learning
Advantages of DPP
Be a front runner in digitalising drilling operations
Data driven new standards for well construction operations
One team approach fostering collaboration across parties
Improve well construction economics
"DPP removes the paper flow ensuring all are working on the latest versions and gives operational insight across the rig. Also, it ensure focus on preparational activities by creating transparency on the status. It is a big step forward"
"It's a modern feel for what we've been trying to do for past 20 years. It will be very beneficial. In initial phase onshore can read and follow and give early input providing more efficient operations"
"I really like the fact that the information is in one place. I don't have to chase people to get status, it’s all there"
Offshore Service Lead