This website is provided and controlled by Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby Hovedgade 85, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark. CVR no.: 32 67 38 21.
Why we collect information about you: We only collect relevant personal information through our website for legitimate business purposes. We collect information in order to be able to provide you with Maersk Drilling services and products, to accommodate your requests and inquiries and to send you the latest newsletters and marketing material offered by Maersk Drilling.
What type of information we collect: We request certain personal information through our website, including: your name, address, age, email address, gender, IP addresses and other contact information. Our website is intended for a general audience, and Maersk Drilling does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
How we intend to use the collected information: We process the information that you share with us for the following purposes:
- Provision of Maersk Drilling services and products to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by Maersk Drilling
- Provision of marketing materials offered by Maersk Drilling
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
How we will store the collected information: The information you share will be stored under restricted access in systems that have been approved for storage usage according to our information security policy and requirements. We will only store your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined on this policy.
How we may share the collected information: We may share the information we collect from our website with relevant employees of the Maersk Drilling Corporate Group and with relevant third party advisors and service providers. Some of these parties may be located in third countries (including third countries which the European Union considers not to provide adequate legal protection for personal data), and therefore it may be necessary to transfer your personal information outside of the country of collection to fulfil the purposes we have identified here. In case of such transfers, Maersk Drilling will ensure that the information is processed in accordance with all applicable data protection regulation.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements.
- Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others.
- YouTube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to YouTube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button).
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button).
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance:
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
Consent: To the extent Maersk Drilling processes your personal information on the basis of your consent (e.g. regarding the inclusion of your email address on our mailing lists), you have the right to revoke your consent to future processing of your personal information at any time, but this will not affect the legality of any processing that took place prior to the revocation.
Your rights: You have certain rights with regards to the personal information. You have the right to: (1) access our records of your personal information; (2) require us to correct errors in our records of your personal information; (3) request that we restrict our processing or use of your personal information; (4) transfer your personal information to another company (also known as the right of data portability); (5) lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you believe we have acted in violation of applicable law in handling your personal information.
If you are interested in exercising your rights, please send a request to PRIVACY@maerskdrilling.com. We recommend that you use the form provided here: MD Personal Data Request Form.
Contact: If you have questions or concerns about the above Privacy and Cookie Statement please contact PRIVACY@maerskdrilling.com.